Saturday, February 3, 2007

When there's nothing to see...

After spending some hours trying to see something I decided to try to draw something, which can be even more frustrating.
There are some birds which I never draw well; one of them is the Green Sandpiper Tringa ochropus. So I decided to spend most of my time trying to sketch one of them... Here are the results:


I tried to sketch several things but they always flew away, run away, or simply disappeared. I thought that a bird that is some kilometres away wouldn't fly if I tried to sketch it... but in fact they do fly, specially when a biker passes when I'm finishing my sketches! That's the reason why all my sketches are incomplete. Here a reed bunting Emberiza schoeniclus and some Chaffinchs Fringilla coelebs:

No comments:

Post a Comment